Your Input Is Important
Popkum Motor Park relies on the support from its members.
The input provided by you will contribute to establishing the best possible facility for all to use. We have the ability and equipment to make the members’ ideas and suggestions become a reality.
Here at Popkum Motor Park we strive to provide an exceptional off-road riding experience. Our still growing 100 acre facility allows us to provide tracks for all off-road disciplines, whether you’re motocrossing, trail riding, trials biking, ATVing or UTVing we will be the place to ride. We will further develop Popkum Motor Park until we become home to all off-road vehicles.
- Full Service Shop
- Insured Bike Storage
- Training Compound
- Junior Motocross
- Trials Beginner Compound
- Trials Obstacles
- ATV/UTV Track
Rules & Regulations
All riders and spectators must adhere to the rules, codes and regulations set by Popkum Motor Park at all times.
- All riders must wear the minimum required protective riding gear at all times-while on their motorcycle.
- This includes: Proper helmets, long pants, long sleeve jerseys, gloves and boots.
- Popkum Motor Park recommends that every rider wear a chest protector, neck brace and elbow, knee pads, full face helmet & goggles.
- Wrist bands must be worn at all times while in the park.
- Anyone operating a motor vehicle on park property must register in track office and wear the provided wristband.
- Spectators will watch from the side of track in designated spectator areas.
- Parents or photographers that wish to get closer to the track must sign a waiver and receive a wristband in the track office.
- Pit riding is considered to and from the track. You must not exceed 5 MPH or first gear.
- If you are riding at excessive speed you will be warned. At no time will inappropriate riding be tolerated-NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Use caution around other riders and follow direction signs.
- While riding on the track maintain your line especially in jump areas for your safety and others.
- Slower riders must keep to the side of the track.
- 50cc bikes will not be permitted on the main track.
- Parents are responsible for their child AT ALL TIMES.
- Alcohol and drugs will not be allowed in the park or tolerated at any time.
- Camp fires will only be allowed if you have a fire pit. NO FIRES directly on the ground. Disposals for the fire’s ash will be supplied by Popkum Motor Park.
- Pets must be on leashes at all times.
- Repeat violations will result in loss of membership and right to ride at Popkum Motor Park.
- No refunds on memberships or pre-purchased riding packages.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK ANYONE TO LEAVE THE PREMISES IF DEEMED NECESSARY.